After much anticipation, TERA, a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG is finally available on Steam starting Tuesday, May 5, 2015. Along with the launch, Enmasse also announced the release of the new class – Gunner, fast-moving combatants that can deal high DPS with their run-and-gun tactics.
The Steam version of the game is published by Enmasse which hosts US servers. Players can now download and play the game on Steam.
About the Gunner Class
Gunners are fast-moving, high-DPS ranged combatants who never stop to ask questions—they’re too busy shooting first! With run-and-gun tactics and cool new weapons, True Action Combat has never been so satisfying!
- Battlefield-clearing Attacks – Powerful AoEs let the gunner take out hordes of enemies without breaking a sweat.
- Big-Ass Guns – Arcannons are huge weapons with huge damage potential. Never settle for something small when you can go big!
- Summoned Constructs – Never fight alone! Place a turret to cover one end of the battle, and have your HB heal you as you run to the other!
- Heavy Armor – The gunner is equipped to do more than just dish out damage from range, she can also stand on the front lines and punish foes up close and personal!
- 65 Levels of Awesome – The gunner is available to castanic and high elf females at character creation.