Warframe is an online free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game developed by Digital Extremes for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. In Warframe, players control members of the Tenno, a race of ancient warriors who have awoken from centuries of cryosleep to find themselves at war with different factions.
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Developer: Digital Extremes
- Release Date: 2013
- Platform: Client, Steam
- Genre: Sci-Fi
- File Size: 10GB
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: No
- Multiple Exciting Game Modes – Up to four (Trial missions allow eight) players work together to complete missions, such as eliminating enemies, retrieving data from terminals, assassinating high ranking/dangerous targets, defending an artifact, or surviving as long as possible, before they can be extracted and the mission considered a success. Missions are ranked on a level basis, indicating the strength of opponents the Tenno will face. Certain missions enable the players to continue as long as they like, during which the strength of enemies by level will continue to increase.
- Vast Selection of Warframes – In Warframe, players can select from over 40 upgradable warframes. Warframe functions as a kind of exo-armor suit that protects you from enemies and provides you with unique powers. The Warframe you choose will greatly impact your first missions, so choose wisely!
- Parkour – Warframe’s freedom of movement allows you to navigate through Missions in a wide variety of ways. Jump over obstacles, leap over large chasms or run across walls with your innate parkour abilities.
OS:Windows XP SP 3 or higher
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600
Hard Drive:10 GB HD space
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection