Rumble Fighter features a unique “ExoCore” system wherein players are able to undergo transformations during a battle, which gives the users access to, usually, two abilities. Such transformations change the player’s appearance and, sometimes, his or her fighting abilities. In Rumble Fighter, players are given the option to change their characters appearance with large amounts of customization by purchasing clothing and items using one of two currencies: “Campus Credits” or “Carats.” Although the game is free to play, users are able to buy Campus Credits, GamesCampus’s universal online currency,
- Battle Mode – As a team, players are given two minutes to fight with one another. Points are awarded at the end of each round, and are based on performance in battle. The team or player with the most points at the end of the game is declared the winner. In a game involving more than three players, various bonuses may be given to players if they have fulfilled certain conditions during battle.
- Adventure Mode – As an individual or preferably a team, players are given a certain amount of time to make it through the entire stage defeating minions and getting to one of the many select boss characters and defeating them. Rumble Fighter has many stages to offer in this mode with many of their own prizes, like select matching armor unlocked through getting chests after you beat the stage. This mode normally has 3 levels you can choose from. These are Normal, Hard, and Hell. Each mode has their own prizes and the higher you go, the harder it gets, from minions to the boss and the more expensive the keys to open the boxes are.
- Rumble Mode – This mode can also be played as an individual or a team. Players engage in stylized combat with added bonuses such as “King of the Hill” where players battle it out to see who can stay on the platform the longest or “Moving Screen” where players battle it out while at the same time follow the screen whether it’s to get to the bottom or top. Anyone not fast enough to follow the screen or who gets knocked off by other players loses.
- Striker – Masters of raw strength and close combat, Strikers are balanced fighters ideal for newcomers and fans of melee combat. Strikers must watch their low willpower, however, when using overdrive skills. When equipped with overdrive gear, the Striker becomes more formidable with enhanced skills and attacks.
- Soul Fighter – Swift and nimble in movement, Soul Fighters are able to draw upon power from living souls. Soul Fighters must be mindful of their low defense and use hit-and-run attacks. When equipped with overdrive gear, they can transform into powerful beasts and other forms.
- Elementalist – Stronger in mind than body, Elementalists make use of their strong psychic powers to enhance their skills and attacks. Elementalists are suggested to keep enemies at bay and attack from a distance. When equipped with overdrive gear, they can summon deadly elemental spirits into the battlefield.
- Alchemist – Skilled in the arts of elemental transmutation, Alchemists employ intimidating gear with unmatched defense. In exchange, Alchemists must manage their slow speeds well. When equipped with overdrive gear, Alchemists can assemble massive mechs and armor.
- Shaman – Drawing upon their deep connection with souls and spirits, Shamans have the power to control nature to their will. Shamans have well-balanced strength, defense, and speed, yet excel in neither.
- Android – A devastating combination of speed and power, the Android is a fighter that is easy to learn but hard to master. With a unique play stle and regenerating SP, the Android is only available after reaching level 20.
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiTUU1YOXyFAVEPlqLU7kbR_” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
Rumble Fighter Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP
CPU: Pentium 4 2GHz (AMD and Celeron Series Included)
Graphics Card: 125MB RAM with DirectX 3D support (Geforce3 Ti, ATI Radeon 9500)
HDD: 1.5GB Hard Drive space
Directx: DirectX 9.0
- Publisher: Games Campus
- Release Date: 2014
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Fantasy
- File Size: 1.5GB
- PvP: Yes