- Skill-based, fast-paced action combat
- Multiple game modes and battlegrounds to conquer
- Large fully-destructible world to explore
- Publisher: Burning Dog Media
- Release Date: 2015
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Sci-Fi
- File Size: 4GB
- Free: No
- PVP: Yes
Origins of Malu is a sci-fi MMORPG game developed by indie developer – Burning Dog Media. Origins of Malu took over 4 years in development, the game is finally set to be released on Steam March 2015. The game features fast-paced third-person combat where players can utilize their skills over items to be the victor in the battleground. Origins of Malu is set in the world of “Malu”, an iron rich red planet orbiting a dying star in a forgotten solar system.
Origins of Malu Story/Plot:
Near the equator, on one of the few land masses, lies a colossal pillar that ignites the sky with energy. Every living thing feeds from this in one form or another. Crystalline orbs grow in trees and brush to collect energy which gets consumed by the strange and exotic beasts that stalk the crimson plains and yet there is a small moon thats fills the skyline of Zeta a smaller less refined planet that was a staging group of development thousands of years ago.
The unknown race of beings that created Malu had used Zeta as a staging ground for the creatures and races that would inherit Malu as their own. Forced in combat to test each races capabilities and weakness the inhabitants of Zeta are at the will and mercy of the ones who control the strings. There experiments that took place utilized great power that would resonate and shift time and space and sometimes opening portals to different times.
Origins of Malu Features List:
- Large immersive world to explore and to conquer!
- Fast paced FPS inspired combat; there is no Tab targeting here and we are firm believers that skill not gear should determine the battle
- Physics based destructibles – You can destroy walls, rocks and lots of other things.
- Extensive open skill system – the ability to fine tune your customized build incrementally and extensively
- Intelligent AI – world bosses learn and improve after every battle
- Open World Building
- Multiple battleground style game modes
- Customizable characters
- Intense PVP combat experience
Origins of Malu Official Website
Origins of Malu Gameplay and Trailers
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiT2GW9owROH4YlzIObAjfpA” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
Origins of Malu System Requirements
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space