- Easy to learn game mechanic
- Ranked PvP
- Hundreds of cards to collect
- Publisher: Headup Games
- Release Date: 2015
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Fantasy
- File Size: 1GB
- Free: Yes
- PVP: Yes
Nightbanes is a digital collectible card game set in an alternate modern horror universe where vampire clans are waging an endless war for dominance. Conquer the underworld as an almighty vampire lord by sending your minions and allies into battle. Duel other lords in different PvP modes or master the single player campaign earning additional powerful cards the further you journey.
Step into modern, urban battlegrounds filled with magic and gruesome creatures. Fight werewolves – your traditional archenemies – as well as horrifying monsters, wild animals, corrupted humans, and even battle robots, aliens and dragons from a portal to medieval times.
- Build Your Deck – Customize your deck according to your preferred play style and theme. Run bestial decks that overrun your opponent with the pure mass of creatures, build up a defensive deck and hide behind your lines while slowly draining your opponent’s life, or take control of the battle with powerful artifacts – the choice is yours!
- Acquire New Cards – Earn cards along your journey or pull them from booster packs to constantly improve your deck. Cards can be leveled and combined to create new, more powerful additions to your deck – something a real world card game can never deliver.
- A Diverse Gameplay Experience – As you fight your way through different thematically regions and themes you’ll battle powerful bosses, found guilds and join-up with other players to raid the most merciless epic bosses of the underworld in order to gain special loot cards.
- Contsant Updates – The universe of Nightbanes is an ever-growing one with new expansions, abilities and hundreds of new cards to be introduced over time.
- Competitive PvP – Take your strategies to the next level in the player-versus-player part of the game. In active PvP, players need to be simultaneously online and fight a live duel to gain a higher ranking. The higher your PvP rating (under the ELO system) the more PvP reward cards unlock. Every PvP season lasts about 2-3 months.
Nightbanes Official Website
Nightbanes Gameplay and Trailers
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiRAiLkEkehuHAPfCvSoYHei” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
Nightbanes Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1
Processor: Intel core i5 Prozessor
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1024 MB available space
Sound Card: DX9 Sound Card