- Hero roster composed of iconic Blizzard characters
- Fact-paced MOBA matches
- Multiple dynamic game maps
- Publisher: Blizzard
- Release Date: 2015
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy MOBA
- File Size: TBA
- Free: Yes
- PVP: Yes
Heroes of the Storm is an upcoming Multiplayer Online Battle Arena(MOBA) developed by Blizzard for PC. The game features a hero roster comprised of the most iconic game characters from Blizzard games. Heroes of the Storm is set in the Blizzard Universe wherein each hero has its own rich background. Players can matchup their favorite Blizzard heroes in an epic showdown to see who is the strongest.
There are 4 types of roles that constitutes the heroes in Heroes of the Storm: Assassin, Warrior, Support, and Specialist. Like most MOBAs, players will be able to customize their hero accordingly to suit their play-style; unique skill masteries,heroic abilities and combat styles that can change how a hero engages in combat. In Heroes of the Storm, players will have access to multiple cosmetics to enhance the hero’s appearance, players can also use mounts to move faster around the map.
Heroes of the Storm Features List:
- TOWNS, NOT JUST TOWERS – Friendly and enemy towns dot the pathways between each base, and each town includes structures such as gates to prevent enemy movement and healing fountains for health and mana regeneration, in addition to a protective guard tower. Capturable watchtowers also mark important positions on many battlegrounds, offering vision on key areas.
- MERCENARY CAMPS – Unique mercenary camps are also sprinkled throughout the battlegrounds; subdue the mercenaries there and they’ll fight on your side and push toward the enemy base. Even the endless waves of minions that fight for each side can vary in abilities from match to match. Some minion groups include standard melee and ranged attackers, while other groups include healers and other surprises.
- UNIQUE BATTLEGROUNDS – Heroes of the Storm has a number of unique battlegrounds, each of which is characterized by a core, legendary event that shapes the strategy for the entire match. One battleground features a ghostly pirate ship, whose captain will accept payment of gold doubloons in order to train his ship’s cannons on enemy positions. Another battleground includes an underground level, where bones must be collected to summon a fearsome golem to attack your enemies aboveground.
Heroes of the Storm Roles / Classes List:
- ASSASSINS – Assassins like Kerrigan deal tremendous damage and can pick off unsuspecting enemies, but must choose their battles carefully, as they can dish more than they can take.
- WARRIORS – Warriors such as Diablo can dive right into a melee, soaking up damage and dealing it back.
- SUPPORTS – Support heroes like Malfurion can swing the tide of battle, assisting with healing, buffs, or other abilities to manipulate the battle in the favor of allies.
- SPECIALISTS – Other types include the siege and commander heroes, which are more specialized roles that bring different strengths as you build a team.
Heroes of the Storm Official Website
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiT_pH2MEWAdiVUvvSWDD8A9″ feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]