- Day and Night cycle with Dynamic Weather system
- Weapons and Vehicles
- Extensive crafting system
- Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment
- Release Date: 2015
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Survival-Horror
- File Size: 15GB
- Free: Yes
- PVP: Yes
H1Z1 is a free to play post-apocalyptic zombie survival-horror MMO by Sony Online Entertainment available on Steam Early Access. The game is set in a persistent, living, breathing world overrun by Zombies infected with the “H1Z1 virus”, players will have to scavenge weapons and supplies in order to survive the undead and thousands of potentially hostile survivors. H1Z1 features an open-PVP world(no safezones) where players will have access to a wide array of weaponry including bows, pistols, explosives, and many more! In addition, players can gather materials to craft or build tools, animal traps, houses, barricades, etc.
H1Z1 Features List:
- Realistic Vehicles – Vehicles are a great way to move around the map and mow down Zombies, but players will have to maintain fuel supply and scavenge materials to repair damaged parts.
- Dynamic Weather and Ecoystem – In H1Z1, its not only the undead players will have to worry about: Weather changes can affect player health and vehicle movements, wildlife animals such as wolves and bears are looking for food too.
- Base-Building – Players can construct shacks, mansions, barricades, and many more to fortify against hordes of zombies.
H1Z1 Official Website
H1Z1 Gameplay and Trailers
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiSCBTRGJFhaSVF85xue4vQT” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
H1Z1 Minimum System Requirements
OS – Windows XP
Processor – Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 or higher / AMD Phenom II X2 or higher
Memory – 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive – 15 GB free
Video Memory – 256 MB RAM
Video Card – nVidia GeForce 8600 series or higher / AMD or ATI 4850 series or higher
Sound Card – DirectX compatible