- Open-world PVP
- Unique Alliance System
- Dragon Transfromation System
- Publisher: RivalsGaming
- Release Date: 2014
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Fantasy
- File Size: 2GB
- Free: Yes
- PVP: Yes
DragonaZ is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG game published by Rivalsgaming. The game features a unique “Dragon Transformation” system where players can accumulate points over time which will allow players to temporarily transform into a dragon.
- Dragon Transformation: Players can build up points over time which can be exchanged in one wild burst of power. During this burst, the player partially turns into a dragon capable of massive destruction. Players can choose to partially transform to gain power without sacrificing their skills, or fully transform to begin an uncontrolled rampage.
- Open PvP: Players can attack other players outside of towns or battle arenas. However they will incur dishonor points for doing so. However if you fall below 70 points, NPCs will not trade with you, some quests will be unacquirable, and some town guards will attack you on sight.
- Guild Wars: Guilds can declare war and duke it out anywhere in the world they choose to. Guild wars begin after a 24 hour notice for both guilds, and last for 3 days. Guild supply routes can also be destroyed to impact the enemy guild’s EXP gain and item drop chances.
- Unique Alliance System: Guilds can forge alliances, either on equal terms or in service to another guild. While “Equal Cooperation” allows guilds to make decisions independently, Headquarter guild alliances allow the alliance leader to force follower guilds to join in on guild wars.
DragonaZ Official Website
DragonaZ Gampeplay and Trailers
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”NONE” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
DragonaZ Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Pentium 4 2.8GHz or higher
Video Card: Radeon X700/Geforce 6600
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit
DX: DirectX compatible Sound Card
HD Space: 2GB