- Fully-destructible 3D environment
- Master System
- Offline and online gameplay
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
- Release Date: 2015
- Platform: PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360
- Genre: Anime Fantasy
- File Size: 10GB
- Free: No
- PVP: Yes
Dragon Ball Xenoverse is an online action brawler video game developed by Bandai Namco for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360. The game features offline and online multiplayer modes where players can challenge other players in Versus matches or team up in co-op storyline PVE missions. There are multiple playable races available for players to choose from: Saiyans, Namekians, Earthlings, Majins and Frieza’s. Recently, Bandai Namco announced that players can create their own characters in the game, character creation in Dragon Ball XV will have traditional customization settings for players to tweak to their liking.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Features:
- Toki-Toki City – Also the starting point of the new race, Toki-Toki City will be the central hub where online players can meet up and and undertake cooperative missions.
- Master System – Players can choose a master from the original Dragon Ball character roster, masters can not only teach you new moves/skills, they can also assist you in battle. Players can switch masters at any time, some masters will have higher requirements before they take you as a student.
- Dragon Ball Universe – Players can freely explore a fully-destructible 3D world where they can take on storyline quests based on the popular Anime series. Players can enjoy a rich world full of familiar faces from the original Dragon Ball.
- New Additional Characters – There are brand new characters added to Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Mira, an artificial life-form seeking to combine DNAs of various masters into himself to become the strongest being in the universe. Towa, the cold and cruel female demon from the demon realm who savors brainwashing people to get what she wants. The supreme Kai of time who appears to be a child but is acutally 75,000,000 years old and her loyal companion – TokiToki, a bird that can create time.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Official Website
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Gameplay and Trailers
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiT939_G9hCbRatOrjH7gZbo” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista (x64) / Windows 7 (x64)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, 2.6GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space