- Multiple Colored Teams Deathmatch
- Numerous game modes plus Zombie Mode
- World ranking system
- Publisher: Shumkov Dmitriy
- Release Date: 2014
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Shooter
- File Size: 300MB
- Free: Yes
- PVP: Yes
Blockade 3D is a free-to-play first-person-shooter game developed by Shumkov Dmitriy available to download on the Steam platform. The game features a vast selection of game modes such as battle, versus, capture, survival, tanks, zombie mode. Blockade 3D’s gameplay is a mixture of FPS and block building where players can build defensive fortifications during matches.
There are multiple game modes to join in Blockade 3D, each mode with a different play-style and goal to win. Players can select from 3 soldier class type upon entering a match: Assault, Sniper or Support, each class has its own unique weapon specialty to be used in the game. In most modes, there are 4 color coded teams players can choose join: blue, red, yellow and green.
Blockade 3D Gameplay Features
- Massive clan battles on huge dynamic maps.
- Wide variety of game modes to suit every gamer’s play-style preference.
- World leaderboards to showcase player achievements.
- Thrilling zombie mode where players must struggle to survive to be the last man standing.
- Unique “battle mode” wherein 4 teams clash to gain points for their team.
Blockade 3D Official Website
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiQWvqP2tbG1Uyz7PEZYDE_q” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
OS: Windows XP,7
Processor: Pentium 4 2000MHz
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 5700
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Sound Card: Any