- Smooth Cartoony Graphics
- Player Rankings and Leaderboards
- Fun Character Personalities
Block N Load is a free to play First Person Shooter game by Jagex. The game is available to download and play on Steam. Block N Load features 5v5 online multiplayer matches where both teams must build, attack,defend and destroy the opposite team’s cubes. Currently, there are 6 classes to choose from and 3 arena maps to play on.
There are 3 types of matches players can join: Friendly, Ranked or Custom games. Players can then select from 6 classes each with its own unique set of skills, weaponry and personality. After selecting a hero, players can choose a maximum of 6 blocks they want to build in the match. There is a wide variety of blocks a player can choose from such as land mines, brick walls, radars, turrets, etc.
In Block N Load, gameplay is divided into 2 phases: build phase and game phase. Players will be given a set amount of time to lay down traps and build up fortifications around their cubes. Once the match actually begins, players must destroy all 3 cubes of the enemy to win.
- Sergeant ‘Sarge’ Stone
- Sarge is a versatile soldier capable of planting explosives with ease. His primary weapon is his MP60. Oh! He has a rocket launcher too!
- OP ‘Juan” Shinobi
- Other than having a ridiculously awesome name, this lightning fast ninja wields a katana and to make it worst, Juan teleports!
- Nigel Purder-Longshot
- This skilled marksman specializes in ranged warfare. Nigel is capable of spotting enemies in a wide radius on the minimap.
- Anthony Tony Turreto
- Tony has good short range fighting power due to his Rivet Gun and is great at defending key positions with his turrets.
- Cogwheel has a lot of health but is slow. His Rotary cannon doesn’t need to reload but has to spin-up; it fires a stable cone of fire on the left click and a spray fire on the right click.
- ‘Doc’ Eliza Doolally
- Doc Eliza’s Globe Launcher is very powerful if aimed carefully and the Alt-Fire is good for lobbing acid bubbles over nearby walls. Her chem grenades and miasma mines can offer strong AoE deny for the enemy team.
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiQlv3ZaaST1ysBN_7jq3BKx” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”1″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
Processor: Any Core 2 Duo
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 9600GT or better
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection