- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Developer: X-Legend
- Release Date: 2013
- Platform: PC Client
- Genre: Anime
- File Size: 6GB
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: Yes
- Fast, Fluid Battles – Change combat into an art form! Engage in battle like never before, and watch as your screen explodes with the power and grace you exhibit on the battlefield.
- Interactive Companions – Eidolons are no mere pets; they are powerful warriors in their own right and are not to be trifled with. If you earn their trust, however, they will reward you with their invaluable aid in the numerous battles to come.
- Envoy’s Path – As your character’s EXP bar reaches certain milestones, they will earn points to spend on the Envoy’s Path. The Envoy’s Path contains potent passive abilities that boost stats, grant new skills, and modify existing skills.
- Guardian – In the hands of a Guardian, armor and a shield are as much a weapon as a sword. These steel-clad strategists can withstand the mightiest of blows, keeping enemies busy while their team goes all-out.
- Duelist – Duelists shine brightest when launching an offensive against strong single foes. Their defense lies in their acrobatic evasion, and their ability to quickly unload a flurry of high damage makes them a powerful force.
- Ravager – Ravagers are known for their take-no-prisoners philosophy. They swing their gigantic axes in arcs so broad, and with impacts so powerful, that many of their strikes damage not only the target but surrounding foes as well.
- Wizard – Attuned to the forces of nature, Wizards focus power in their elaborate staves to call upon elemental magics, often damaging several foes at once. Their access to a broad range of elements allows them to capitalize on enemies weaknesses.
- Sorcerer – Sorcerers draw their shadowy magics from ancient tomes and grimoires. Calling forth the spectral power sleeping within each page, they conjure up dark spells to raze and torment foes, leaving them weakened and vulnerable.
- Bard – Far from shy harpists, Bards dive into the thick of battle, making magic with their music. They can attack with potent sound waves, but can most often be found strumming rousing songs that heal or bolster their allies.
- Grenadier – Grenadiers are known for their trademark weapons: massive cannons that convert magical energy into missiles and plasmic discharges. Not content to simply blow foes to smithereens, they also engineer turrets and other gadgets for support in battle.
- Gunslinger – With a pistol in each hand, Gunslingers bring enemies to their knees with a hail of bullets. Lacing their shots with magic and employing fiendish traps, their battle is a high-stakes game of keep-away, with victory the likely outcome.
- Brawler – Brawlers live for the thrill of close-range combat, their blades turning their arms into deadly weapons. With superhuman reactivity, they pile on heavy combos to lock down enemies. Darting and weaving in and out of the fight, Brawlers will carve up any foe who can’t keep up blow for blow.
- Ranger – Rangers turn to the bow, a noble time-tested weapon as deadly as it was in ages past. With their long-range assaults, Rangers can drop many foes before they get a chance to attack. The arrows they fire are not only as damaging as any blade, but a fine vehicle for enchantments as well.
- Ronin – A Ronin uses blade skills and observation to destroy enemies in a flash by striking their weaknesses. The unique skill of the Ronin drains the souls of enemies and collects them in the blade. Souls stored in the Tachi can be released in battle, destroying all that stands in their way.
Aura Kingdom Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32bit/64bit), Windows 8
Processor: Intel Pentium4 2.8 GHz or better; AMD K8 2600 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 or better; ATI Redeon X1600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space