- Publisher: Studio Wildcard
- Developer: Studio Wildcard
- Released: 2015
- Platform: PC
- File Size: 10GB
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: No
- Large Persistent Meta Universe – On the 100+ player servers, your character, everything you built, and your pets, stay in-game even when you leave. You can even physically travel your character and items between the network of ARK’s by accessing the Obelisks and uploading (or downloading) your data from the Steam Economy!
- Hardcore Gameplay Mechanics – Death is permanent, and you can even knock out, capture, and force-feed other players to use them for your own purposes, such as extracting their blood to for transfusions, harvesting their fecal matter to use as fertilizer, or using them as food for your carnivorous pets!
- Tame, Train and Ride Dinosaurs – Dinosaurs and creatures can be tamed using a challenging capture-&-affinity process, involving weakening a feral creature to knock it unconscious, and then nursing it back to health with appropriate food.
ARK: Survival Evolved Minimum System Requirements
OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8
Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
Memory: 4000 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 20000 MB available space