Alliance of Valiant Arms, also known as AVA is a free-to-play MMOFPS (Massively-Multiplayer-Online-First-Person-Shooter) game by Aeria Games. Players will pick either the EU forces or NRF forces and attempt to complete their mission objective or eliminate the opposing team…
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Release Date: 2009
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Shooter
- File Size: 15GB
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: Yes
ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS REVIEW
Players are able to choose which class to play next during the game and also acquire Class Skills to further enhance unique characteristics of each class. Alliance of Valiant Arms uses a player ranking system based on total experience and common military ranks. Players may gain experience by playing through various game modes and completing objectives. Incentives to rank up include the ability to unlock and purchase various armor, equipment, and guns. The main in-game currency is the Euro, which can be used for purchases in the shop and to enter Capsule Shop drawings, which are lotteries for rare equipment. Players can also purchase equipment from the shop using Aeria Points (AP), which can be bought by the player using real-world money.
- Get Your Adrenaline Pumping – Powered by the Unreal3 engine, AVA offers immersive gameplay with HD quality graphics. Engross yourself in stunningly rendered battlefields and feel the heat of combat in lucid detail. Realistic actions and character movements bring the warfare to life as you fight to survive in the ruthless alternative history world of AVA.
- Something for Everyone – Think you’re on top of your game? AVA provides a wide variety of game modes in which to prove it. Itchy trigger finger? Try your hand at classic gun-slinging modes like Annihilation or Escape, and mow your enemies down as they come your way. Master tactician? Try one of the more unique modes, like Escort, in which you must guard a tank and prevent its destruction as it trundles into enemy territory.
- Go Solo or Combine Forces – Dominate the battlefield and eliminate the competition in Player vs. Player missions – or, if teamwork’s more your style, hook up with some friends and comb through intense, objective-based Co-Op missions. Endless challenges await you!
- Customize Your Soldier – The right soldier for the right situation: Choose from three soldier classes with different traits and specialties to match your play-style – then gain the edge you need to prevail by unlocking unique skills and upgrades for your soldier.
- Rifleman – Universal soldiers for all kinds of operations, Riflemen can be utilized in virtually any battle scenario. This class excels in a variety of combat skills, and can employ a wide range of tactics.
- Pointman – Highly mobile soldiers optimized for close-range assaults, Point Men are very effective when scouting, flanking, or ambushing enemy troops.
- Sniper – Masters of camouflage and infiltration, these marksmen specialize in eliminating targets with clean, precise attacks from concealed positions or long distances – making them ideal for supporting the main infantry with cover fire.
Alliance of Valiant Arms Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP
CPU: Intel Core 2 duo 2.2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.6GHz
Memory: 2GB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 / ATI Radeon X1600 Pro / Intel HD 3000(256MB)
HDD: Up to 15GB free hard-drive space
DirectX: DirectX 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet Connection (56K modem and WiFi are not recommended)