Torn is a violent crime themed RPG game with more than 1.5 million players. The text based browser game is set in the murky underworld of Torn , where everyone’s out for themselves. In Torn you can be who ever you want to be and do what ever you want to do. The game is endless in possibilities and with regular feature updates you’ll soon discover something new to do within the city. The aim of the game is to become the best. Earn the most money, own the biggest property, own the most successful company, drive the fastest car, lead the largest faction, have the most friends, complete the most missions, commit the most crime and be the strongest and hardest in Torn City.
- Leveling – One of the most important things in the game is leveling. You get EXP (which, like crime experience, you cannot see) every time you use the gym, do crimes and attack people. Unlike most games, it is very hard to level. You need to do a lot of crimes to go up!
- Faction Wars – Factions battle each other for respect, rank or dominance. Leaders and co-leaders can declare on any faction via the opposing faction info page. When in a war you will be able to view your faction warbase via the main faction page, compromising of information about enemy factions, members and the progress in the war.
- Respect System – Respect is what most factions will fight and die for. It can be used to show the Torn community how good your faction is, it can be used as bragging rights, or it can be used for upgrading faction specials, which will be discussed below. Respect is gained and lost in many ways.
- Hunting – Hunting becomes available when you reach level 15; you can then travel to South Africa and use the option to hunt for animals by spending 10 Energy and $500 in the hope of making a profit. There is no time requirement for a hunting session; you get the result immediately after you select the session type.
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”none” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
Torn City Minimum System Requirements
- Publisher: Chedburn Networks
- Release Date: 2003
- Platform: Web Browser
- Genre: Crime
- File Size: No Download
- PvP: Yes