Magerealm is a 3D Action fantasy MMORPG browser game by GTArcade. In Magerealm, you will find an assortment of Heroes of all shapes and sizes, these heroes will act as your right-hand man so pick carefully which hero best matches your class. The world of Magerealm is full of powerful weapons, contains plenty of events, and has an immersive real-time combat system, allowing players to craft their own legends.
- Publisher: GTArcade
- Developer: GTArcade
- Release Date: 2015
- Platform: Web Browser
- Genre: Fantasy
- File Size: No Download
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: Yes
- Angels – After reaching a certain level, players will be able to obtain angels that will follow your character, but they do not participate in combat. Their greatest asset is the powerful buffs they provide, such as increasing your max HP, attack, or defense. Angels will greatly improve your fighting capabilities. Each Angel also has 9 runes to give additional bonuses, but only 4 may be active at one time so choose wisely which will benefit your class the most.
- Trading Posts – In Magerealm, players are able to securely buy and sell items and materials with other players using the game’s Trading Post. When the player reaches a certain level, they will gain access to the Trading Post (default key E). Click the “Buy” tab in the Trading post to see a list of things being sold by other players.
- Awakening System – For improving equipment with inlaid stone awakening strengthen protagonist, gem attribute and skill levels. Each piece of equipment can only be set with a stone awakening, different types of equipment to the awakening of inlaid stone types.The awakening of high quality stone can only be equipped with a high quality of the equipment.
- Realmguards – The Realmguard are mages who channel magical powers through both their weapons and bodies. They are crucial when it comes to defending and have been honored as protectors of the Mage Council.
- Spellmasters – Spellmasters are known as the most knowledgeable mages in the Mage Council. Possessing the wisdom of countless generations, they can also be fatal if deemed neccessary.
- Truthkeepers – Truthkeepers are half demons. They have the ability to switch between forms at will, which is feared by all.
Magerealm Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
CPU: Intel Quad core / AMD Phenom X4 and higher
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
Video Card: Geforce GTS 250 or higher
RAM: At least 2GB
HDD: 10GB free space