League of Angels is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG browser game developed by Youzu Interactive. League of Angels’ combat gameplay is turn-based, players are able to obtain heroes and angels which they can strengthen to take down monsters in dungeons to collect gold and diamonds (the in-game currency).
- Publisher: GTArcade, R2Games, Games321
- Developer: Youzu Interactive.
- Release Date: 2013
- Platform: Web Browser
- Genre: Fantasy
- File Size: No Download
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: Yes
- Guardian Angels – In addition to using heroes, each battle formation can contain one Angel. Angels can become very powerful when leveled up and will provide crucial support for your battle formation. As with heroes, there are many Angels that can be unlocked by players, each one with unique skills.
- PvP Arena – Arena mode is where players can test the strength of their battle formations against other Fire Raiders players from all around the world. Many different kinds of rewards are available for players who rise through the rankings and prove that their battle formation is superior.
- Team Dungeons – Team Dungeon is a feature that lets groups of 2 to 3 players tackle dungeons together. The first dungeon opens for players at level 25. Subsequent dungeons open every 10 levels. Everyone can run 5 Team Dungeons per day. More attempts may be purchased with Diamonds.
- Guild System – At level 10, players may join a guild. Guild members can collect wages from their guild once per day. They may also donate to the guild and receive Honor badges. Honor badges are used to buy items from the guild shop.
League of Angels Minimum System Requirements