Drakensang Online is a browser-based, freemium online role-playing game of the German enterprise Bigpoint. The game principle of the fantasy role-playing game is orientated to the Diablo game franchise. Drakensang Online is oriented to the Diablo game franchise and to comparable titles.
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Release Date: 2011
- Platform: Web Browser
- Genre: Fantasy
- File Size: No Download
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: Yes
DRAKENSANG ONLINE REVIEW
At the beginning of the game the player needs to create a character and has to select from one of the four different character classes: Dragonknight, Ranger, Spellweaver and Steam Mechanicus. The game world is freely explorable. The player can choose to do quests, explore dungeons or to just kill monsters. The player can play solo or together with other players. There is a guild system, where players can organize themselves into game alliances.
- PvP – The fighters of the alliance often measure their strength in direct duels or in group fights in order to prepare for battle. Who’s stronger, better, tougher? Who can hone the use of their skills? The top rankers enjoy great prestige!
- Revamped Skill System – In Rise of Balor, the heart of the game — the character skill system — has been completely revised and replaced by a feature called “Skills 2.0”. Heroes can now customize their skills and spend talent points to specialize and choose their very own way of playing Drakensang.
- Ranger – Rangers are Dracania’s most deadliest archers. From afar, they can weaken their enemies with mystic attacks, only to obliterate them afterward in close combat using blade bows.
- Steam Mechanicus – Steam Mechanicae are Dracania’s most skilled craftsmen. Their outstanding inventions, such as fully loaded firepower and rocket packs, make them one of the most dangerous and versatile opponents.
- Dragonknight – Dragonknights are Dracania’s most destructive close-combat warriors. Driven by the fury of their dragon legacy, they are capable of spectacular heroic feats. It’s no wonder all enemies fear them!
- Spellweaver – Mystical Spellweavers use their mana to control the elements of fire, ice and lightning and strike down entire hordes of enemies.