Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness, also known as Chronos, is a free-to-play 3D fantasy MMORPG browser game. The game features engaging, fun quests set in a 3D fantasy world. Unlike most MMORPG browser games, Chrono Wars delivers an immersive world where players can fully taylor their heroes to their liking…
- Publisher: 3Claws
- Developer: 3Claws
- Release Date: 2015
- Platform: Web Browser
- Genre: Fantasy
- File Size: 2MB Mini Client
- Free: Yes
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: Yes
- Chrono Energy – Chrono energy can be gained from doing tasks, gather energy, ice-fire battle, illusion maze and time-travel quest and many events more. Chrono energy is used to upgrade skills, adding specialization equipment, and light up Zodiac. Chrono energy is main consumption in game, light up the Zodiac, upgrade skill, and equipment focus needs chrono energy. It will help you be the strongest man in time and space chaos.
- Hunt Demon System – Hunt Demons is a gameplay which you have to defeat elite monster and Boss which is on map. Elite monster is monster which shows golden skull above it’s head, if you meet them, you have to kill them in order to adds property bonus. Each monsters divided by 5 levels of skulls, every hunt kill will get different level of stars, and different property bonus.
- PvP Arena – You can challenge other player in Arena. It is 1 vs 1 battle. Defeat your enemy and replace their rank! If you are defeated your rank will not change. You will get honor points and exp either if you win or lose. Honor points is used for buy many items in honor shop.
- Berserker – Bloodthirsty, extremely powerful Legendaty warrior.
- Knight – The warriors who walks between life and death.
- Mage – Wields the power of elements, controls the battle with style.
Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
Video Card: Nvidia GMA x4500
RAM: At least 1GB
HDD: 2MB free space