- Publisher: GTArcade
- Developer: GTArcade
- Release Date: 2015
- Platform: iOS, Android(TBA)
- Genre: Fantasy
- File Size: 300MB
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: Yes
SPIRIT GUARDIAN REVIEW
Spirit Guardian’s gameplay is real time and fast-paced. Players will start their quests by entering dungeons with their main character(party leader) and 3 other helpers(NPC). Players can manually move their party with the option to fully automate both movement and combat. Players can execute special skill abilities once a character has gathered enough energy. There are multiple stage levels in the game, if players scored 3 stars in a stage; the “raid” option then becomes available. Raiding dungeons will instantly complete the selected stage with all the rewards and EXP given after. Like most app games, raids and normal storyline quest progression will consume “stamina”.
- High-paced real-time 3D ARPG with stunning visuals and gorgeous animations and effects.
- More than 70 distinct Heroes to collect and customize.
- More than 300 unique skills at your disposal to unleash devastating combos on your foes.
- Beautifully crafted fantasy story line will grab you from the start.
- Endless strategy with the Elemental Affinity and Hero Karma system.
- It’s dangerous to go alone! Play online with friends in numerous multiplayer modes.
- Assert your dominance in local and epic cross-server PvP Arena wars.
- With daily events and constant content updates, you’ll never run out of things to do.
Players have the option to purchase “Diamonds”, the game’s premium currency which can be used to purchase VIP memberships. There are 16 tiers of VIP memberships with each succeeding tier granting enhanced privileges such as bonus stamina, chat privileges, Sky Arena(PvP) challenge per day limit, etc.
Spirit Guardians Minimum System Requirements
Requires: iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.