Each player starts the game as the emperor of an undeveloped Province. The Province can be developed by constructing – and later upgrading – various economic and military buildings amongst which resource-generating buildings as well as universities, used for researching key technologies. Recruiting and training military units allows players to attack other Provinces to plunder their resources, and defend from enemy attacks. Players may trade their resources with other players after they’ve built a marketplace on their own territory. The Province grows into an empire through territory annexing and colonizing. Players can communicate with each other using in-game messages, and may join alliances for military and economic co-operation with other players…
- Alliances – The Alliances in Imperia Online are groups of players sharing their own strategy with each other. Alliance members gather joint resources and invest them in Alliance Technologies affecting all members, waging wars, Alliance Buildings, cultural and military influence expansion. Allies can support each other in an economic and military way via gold transfer module. Alliances are ranked in a separate ranking based thoroughly on the total sum of all members’ net worth points.
- The Great People – The Great People feature was introduced with the eponymous Version 6 of the game. It added the concept of Noblemen – the Emperor and his court, which can gain experience and level up in two distinct disciplines. The Governor skills generally boost the resource and troop production in a province, while General skills improve your battle capabilities. Furthermore, each of the Great People comes with their own inborn talents, and a careful selection of your Emperor’s hereditary line allows you to always keep the crown in the hands of the most suitable people.
- Lords of the Realm – Lords of the Realm is the Alliance competition for winning the realm. The winner is the alliance that controls at least 60% of the entire Global map territory for a set number of hours (depending on the speed of the realm). Around a certain time after the Era has begun (depending on the speed of the world), the stage of contest for winning the realm by one Alliance is activated. After the Alliance winner in the Lords of the Realm competition has been determined, the era finishes.
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiSjlJGm4KGTNKycptWd7ro3″ feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
Torn City Minimum System Requirements
- Publisher: Imperia Online Ltd
- Release Date: 2010
- Platform: Web Browser, Android, iOS
- Genre: Medieval
- File Size: No Download
- PvP: Yes