- A combination of CCG and Strategy
- All in-game cards can be earned through gameplay
- Frequent updates
- Publisher: Bit Mass LLC
- Release Date: 2014
- Platform: Android, iOS
- Genre: Medieval Fantasy
- File Size: 65MB
- Free: Yes
- PVP: Yes
Cards and Castles is a free-to-play app game for iOS and Android devices. The game features a combination of CCG and strategy elements, players will take control of a fortress where they can deploy units on a square-based map, movement is turn-based and there are 2 command phases for each unit: Movement and Attack. Players will be able to collect all playable cards in the game through gameplay.
Cards and Castles Features
- Unique strategy gameplay blended with collectible cards for endless variety and deep tactical play.
- Battle against players worldwide to prove your rank.
- Multiple factions with their own cards, strengths and weaknesses: Vikings, Crusaders, Warlocks, Pirates, and Ninjas.
- Frequent content updates! New cards and game mechanics are released on a regular basis.
Cards and Castles Official Website
Cards and Castles Gameplay and Trailers
[Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”playlist” user=”PLFA21kBG5SiQJgrPvSlVjdc2hwZryiSRT” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”500″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”light” color=”white” quality=”small” autoplay=”0″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”0″ maxitems=”16″ thumbwidth=”150″ thumbratio=”4×3″ thumbcolumns=”4″ title=”1″ description=”0″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”10″ link_window=”0″]
Cards and Castles Minimum System Requirements
Requires: Android 2.3 and up
Requires: iOS 6.1 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.