- Publisher: Zemi Interactive
- Developer: Zemi Interactive
- Release Date: 2015
- Platform: Android, iOS
- Genre: Fantasy
- File Size: 87MB
- PvP: Yes
- Cash Shop: Yes
4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS REVIEW
The motto of 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros. The game tries to convey the old school game into modern 3D action archer game. This is why you have the dodge function in the game. The players will need to jump from left to right while shooting down the players’ opponents. Sometimes the players may have to focus their shooting powers on the Boss Monsters only while avoiding the minions or they won’t have enough time to complete the game.
Upgrade up to +7 using in-game money only, upgrade till the top using Odin, the game’s premium currency. For each chapter, you will need a whole set of gears to upgrade starting from scratch. Of course, your item will have greater powers compared to the last chapter’s item. But so will the dominions and boss monsters.
There will also be some costumes for the players to customize and Dragons to hatch starting at level 3. Once the dragon hatches, click on the PvP button and ride on your dragon to combat the opponents on a one on one aerial combat. The players will have three turns each to shoot down the continuously moving opponents. After your 3 turns, it will be the players’ turn to avoid the flying arrows.
- Dragon Riders – It’s time you take your dragon out from your dungeon and into the sky for a magnificent aerial combat between Dragon Riders. Reach level 3 and get your own dragon.
- Extra Missions – In between mission will give you extra missions. These missions will give you extra loots and items to prepare you for the next stage.
- Lottery System – At the end of each mission, there will be lottery chances. With 6 chances, you will get the chance to earn yourself some good equipment, game money or arrows (ticket to enter the game).
- Achievement System – Rush your hero through the daily quest or achievement system to gain valuable Odins. Odin is a premium currency for you to use to power up your Hero.
- Action-Based Combat Mechanic – Use your skills while dodging your enemies! Dodge the flying arrows. Hone your dodging skills. It’s not Dodge Ball!
4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Minimum System Requirements
Requires: Android 2.3 and up